no-electronics.png

The misuse of magnets may cause damage to certain media such as floppy disks, credit cards, magnetic I.D. cards, cassette tapes, video tapes or other such devices. They can also damage televisions, VCRs, computer monitors and other CRT displays. Never place  magnets near electronic appliances.

Children should not be allowed to handle magnets as they can be dangerous.  Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.

Never allow magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid. The strong magnetic fields of the magnet can affect the operation of such devices.